Today, we are pleased to announce the release of the VyprVPN App for Giganews. Giganews members now have free access to the VyprVPN App for Giganews. Please note that only Giganews members have access to the VyprVPN App for Giganews.
This announcement comes on the heels of the recent Dump Truck online storage early access for Giganews members and culminates an extremely successful 18-month corporate partnership between the two companies.
Giganews members can now enjoy easier configuration and management of VyprVPN connections using the VyprVPN App for Giganews. Giganews members can also switch easily between VPN protocols and North American, European and Asian VyprVPN server locations with just a single click. The VyprVPN App for Giganews is currently only supported on Windows, but Mac OS X and Linux versions are expected soon.
VyprVPN App for Giganews Basic Features:
- Quick access from the Windows Notifications Area
- One-click switching between all VyprVPN server locations
- One-click switching between all VyprVPN protocols
- Supported on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (Mac OS X and Linux coming soon!)
VyprVPN App for Giganews Advanced Features:
- Automatically activates VyprVPN when connecting on unsecured wireless networks (configurable)
- Automatically detects dropped VPN connections and prompts to reconnect (configurable)
- Quick access to recent VyprVPN protocols and server locations
- Automatically updates as Golden Frog adds new server locations
- Automatically updates OpenVPN and L2TP security certificates
The VyprVPN App for Giganews is currently supported on Windows only, but Mac OS X and Linux versions are coming very soon.
Companies interested in learning more about partnering with Golden Frog, please read more about our corporate partnership program.