Dump Truck Update Allows Folder Uploads for Giganews UsersTODO ?>
Golden Frog developers are hard at work on adding new features to Dump Truck online storage. The most requested new Dump Truck for feature from Giganews members is the ability to upload folders while maintaining the same sub-folders and original file structure.
Today, we are excited to announce that we implemented a new Java based file uploader for Dump Truck to allow Giganews users the ability to upload folders! The Dump Truck web browser interface now has the functionality to upload folders while maintaining the same subfolder and internal file structure. Giganews users can also drag and drop folders directly from the desktop into the Dump Truck web interface for easy uploading.
Dump Truck web interface new features:
Upload button supports folders and subfolder uploads
- Upload folders, including sub folders, with a single click! *Java required*
- Available for every browser and operating system.
Drag and Drop folder and subfolder uploads (Windows only).
- Upload folders, including subfolders, by dragging folders from your desktop to your browser. *Java required*
Improved Upload Queue
- New upload notification badge in the menu bar.
- Easy access to the upload queue by clicking the upload button.
Dump Truck online storage is currently only available for Giganews members. To start using Dump Truck today, simply signup with Giganews. The retail version of Dump Truck for Golden Frog customers will be arriving soon so stay tuned!
Please subscribe to the Golden Frog blog and follow Golden Frog on Facebook, Twitter or Google + to stay up to date on Dump Truck Online Storage.